Saturday, February 26, 2011

Things I Could Not Live Without in The Month of February :)

Let me start by saying I do not think I can fully commit myself to doing these every month because frankly I don't purchase new things that often, however, I will do them as much as my "new things" collection allows :) Since this is my first one, I will explain a little about what these will typically consist of. The things I will briefly speak about will be things that I tried and loved, things that I found myself using consistently throughout the aforementioned month and thought worthy enough to share with you guys :) They can consist of everything from makeup products, general beauty products, shoes, all sorts of things! Now for the "stuff" haha Be sure to follow me on twitter as well, which is easy enough by clicking on that pink "follow me" banner on the right side of my my blog!




1.  My Planner!
Being that I am obsessive about being organized, this thing is a life saver. I love it because its small, I would estimate maybe 5 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches, and has a coil binding that makes the pages super easy to flip through. As you all know from a previous blog post, I love Anne Taintor and her super silly humor depicted in these retro pictures! I get a laugh everyday I use my planner, how cool is that! You can find this here !






2. My L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara  
A good mascara is hard to come by for sure. You always run the risk of it being too watery, clumpy or just not doing the job at all! A few years back I remember seeing a commercial that Eva Longoria did for this mascara, and being that I absolutely love her I gave it a whirl. Needless to say I fell in love with this stuff! The formula is perfect, not too clumpy or watery and makes my lashes look fabulous! I get the color Carbon Black :) Its very well priced too! You can find it here !






3. My iPhone 4 Case
I love this case! I have had the iPhone 4 for about 6 months now and have gone through a ton of different cases, mostly rubber ones. I was always skeptical of getting a hard case in fear that it would scratch the back of my phone etc., but when I heard about these Speck cases I was so eager to give them a try. My case is hot pink and beautiful! Rubber inside and hard on the outside, this case will literally protect your phone from nearly any kind of damage! My phone looks stylish AND is super protected :) You can find Speck cases at Target and other retailers, but I found the best deals to be here !

4. I Finally Found My Favorite Orange Candle!
I have been on the hunt for a good aromatherapy orange candle for months! I came across this one "Orange Ginger Aromatherapy" at my local Bath & Body Works. It is potent and smells amazing and is almost mentholated, I could swear I breathe better when this is lit behind my bed lol I am in love with this candle and will be buying tons of them in the future for sure! :)




5. My E40 Sigma Brush
I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Sigma for making such a wonderful brush. It can be compared to the MAC 224, which retails for $29.00 (but WAY better in my opinion). This brush is BY FAR my favorite makeup applicator for my eyes. Its soft, dome shape is the perfect blending tool for making your eye makeup come out to perfection. I am compiling a few looks I have done using ONLY this brush for my all over eye makeup and I'm so excited to share them with you guys soon. If you are going to invest in any kind of brush, I'm a firm believer you could survive using just this brush. Its only $9.00 on the Sigma Website which you can access here !




Happy Shopping! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment