Friday, March 11, 2011

Beauty Interview/Beauty Questions Answered

Browsing through another blog I found this set of questions and thought it was a fun way to get to know someones beauty regime etc :) If you are reading this and have a blog yourself, please don't hesitate to do the same! xox

SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening.
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
In the winter I get super ridiculously dry skin, however during the rest of the year I would say normal.
-What is your current facial wash?
I use Clean and Clear Deep Pore Cleanser.
-Do you exfoliate?
YES! I use Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub as well as a homemade lemon sugar scrub once or twice a week.
-What moisturizer do you use?
St. Ive's Oatmeal and Shea - this is the ONLY moisturizer that healed my horribly dry skin.
-Do you have freckles?
No
-Do you use eye cream?
Ahh this just reminded I need to pick a new one up lol I will be getting Origins Starting Over Eye Cream :)
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I break out on occasion here and there, but nothing extreme like acne or anything of that sort.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Laura Mercier Moisturizing Foundation-How about concealer?
Zhen stick in Bamboo SPF 15
-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, yellow/olive
-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I think for a special occasion they are cool, everyday def not for me!
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, mine often runs out before then anyway so I'm always safe lol
-What brand of mascara do you use?
L'Oreal Voluminous in Blackest Black or Carbon Black. Love love love this!
-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora-more variety!
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
My Sigma Brushes and often my fingers! haha
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes I sure do, Urban Decay Primer Potion or my Zhen foundation stick
-For the face?
I have the Urban Decay and Sephora Face Primer, but find that I rarely feel like I need to use them.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Anything brown or taupe is very easy to work with
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I use both!
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
I'm super careful as to not do so, I can imagine it would hurt a lot! haha
-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I think they are great dependent upon what you are trying to achieve when using them, I don't use them often.
-Do you use mineral makeup?
Used to use Bare Escentuals, now the only thing Mineralized I have in my collection would be my MSF's.
-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Blankety as far as natural and VS Heated for something more vibrant!  :)
-How about lipgloss?
My Dior Ultra Gloss Reflect in 127. --I'm running out and can't find this baby anywhere anymore :(
-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Orgasm or MAC Fleur Power
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Nope
-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course, sometimes I find it beats some of my high end stuff!
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I have yet to visit one, but would love to some time soon!
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I find it to be more fun teaching myself as I go, more of a personal journey haha
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
?? I don't think so...lol
-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Blush/Bronzer not blended well on the cheeks (block of color) and creased eyeliner on the eyelids or eyeshadow creased.
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love both :)
-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Eva Longoria-I love that she keeps everything natural, she totally rocks it!-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Mascara
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
I do this 4 days a week at least!It's good to let your skin breathe!
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I sure do ;)
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I love MAC for eye shadows, but Urban Decay for eyeliners and NARS for blushes etc. I'm all over the place! haha
-What do you think of Makeup??
I think makeup is such a great accessory. Not only is it artistic and a way to show self expression, but it can completely up someones self esteem and this is something I wish for all women, great self esteem. Its fun to work with and try new looks everyday, but at the end of the day I don't go overboard, makeup is just there to enhance our God given Natural beauty anyway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment