Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Duckies!

For those of you who don't know, I am a full time student as well as a Nanny :) This is such a rewarding position, any job working with children really is. I was hesitant to share stories and photos with you guys because I ultimately want to protect my precious little duckies identities, however I found a clever way to share photos with you and still do the aforementioned :) I will do this from time to time accompanied by a story about what the photo is depicting! xox




My Princess Duckie is a Ballerina! I always wanted to be a ballerina when I was a child, but did gymnastics and jazz instead :) She is so incredibly talented with ballet, and she's only 7! She has been doing ballet for 2 years and let me tell you her skill and flexibility amaze me every week. I love taking her to her classes and watching her through the little viewing window. She moves so fluid with the music, she is definitely armed with extreme talent in the dance category. It is also such a privilege to be able to dress her up in her little pink tutu's and french braid her hair, shes so picky with her outfits, I love it!

*UPDATE: Princess Duckie was accepted into a Classical Ballet Academy! This was something that she had to try out for, and she made it, although I always had the faith in her that she would :) I'm so proud of her determination, skill and self discipline, she inspires me everyday! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment