Thursday, March 10, 2011

Window Shopping :)

Below are just a few dresses I came across while perusing some websites online. Some of these dresses are way out of my price range, however, a girl can dream :) I love these dresses for all different reasons, and thought it would be pretty awesome to share some of these with you!

First and foremost, the black and cream Alexander McQueen lace-covered organza dress is simply exquisite, that's the only way I can describe it. I love the shape of it, the pattern, the texture, there really isn't a thing about this dress that I don't like haha ($9,615) Second, this stunning Karen Millen drape dress. I love its cute mini dress shape, with pleating toward the neck-line, which is also a high neck (my favorite on dresses!). It's simple yet very modern day Jackie O', which you all know I adore, and who doesn't want to look spicy in a red dress?! ($250) Third we have a Giambattista Valli draped jersey dress. I love dresses that are fitted to the body with ruching and drapery in the texture and design of the piece. A nude color can be very flattering as well leaving you many options to add a pop of color in accessories or just throw it with a black pump for an extra simple ensemble. Overall, love love love this dress :) ($1,950) Lastly, but certainly not least we have this gorgeous coral/orange gathered kaftan Matthew Williamson dress. There is nothing that reminds me of spring more than the color coral/tangerine! Again you are probably seeing a trend in my style, draping etc. I love the flowy fit of this and the simple tie around the waist that creates a defined line around the waist. The deep plunge in the neck-line creates a hint of sexiness but still keeps it classy, and that's never bad! :) ($450)

No comments:

Post a Comment