Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bridal Party FOTD




Products I Used On Myself And The Girls: 
 

1. Bronzer side of the Elf Bronzer and Blush Duo
2. MAC Painterly Paint Pot to prime the eyelids
3. Urban Decay All Nighter Spray to Set the makeup and make it last all night--which it did! :)
4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog
5.Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Plus Foundation in #45
6. Garnier Dark Under Eye Circle Roller
7. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in whatever the blackest one is (I forget the name at the moment!)
8. MAC See Sheer Lipstick
9. Prestige Lip liner in Silk
10. Stila Kajal Eyeliner in Sapphire
11. NYX Jazz Nights Palette --This was the main palette used for all of the girls I did--LOVE the colors!
12. MAC Blush in Melba
13. Miss Adoro Lashes in #600 and #28
14. Duo Lash Glue in the Dark tone
15.L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner in black
16. Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Face Primer




Well there you have it, the list of ALL of the products used for all of the makeup I did that day including my own.  The makeup turned out spectacular and we all got tons of compliments on it! I had never done makeup for a wedding or even a large group of girls like this, normally I only do my own! It was very nerve wracking at first because of time constraints, but I made it work.  The other good thing is that I was doing the makeup for members of my own family, which made the whole process much easier because I didn't have to worry about using only products for clients and not mixing it with personal use makeup. My main goal was to make the girls look a little more dramatic for the sake of taking pictures, but also make them look themselves and not too out of their normal style. My second largest goal was to give them a look that would last all throughout the evening, and this was achieved thank goodness! The All Nighter Spray really does work! Staying Matte was a third goal and this was also possible for the majority of the evening.  Toward the end I saw a little shininess here and there, but nothing that a little blotting paper wouldn't help in an instant. 


All in all I had a wonderful time doing every ones makeup and it made me excited and happy that my cousin and my sister liked the outcome as well! 


Wedding Bells & Beautiful Belles of the Bridal Party, 

xox

4 comments:

  1. Everyone looks sooo beautiful! If you don't mind, what is the name of the designer for your dresses - I think they are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great work! You all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete