Thursday, September 22, 2011

Colors of the City


I love making these sets on Polyvore.com :) There are endless possibilities and when you let your imagination run with it, you can create a real masterpiece! I did this one above in less than 10 mins so it is quite simple, but it still holds much truth to what I was trying to achieve.  When I think of NYC fashion, the things above run pretty close to home.  Lots of reds, blacks and whites, clean colors and clean lines.  I love the gold accents that are shown above in the Tory Burch Flats and the Chanel bag.  If I were to make one for London, my vision would be completely different! Perhaps I will do that another day :)

You should all give this set making a try, you would be surprised how much fun it is! Check it out by clicking here : Polyvore


What is your favorite city that inspires you for fashion? Let me know in the comments below :)

Fashionably Yours,

xox


No comments:

Post a Comment