Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Makeup Review: L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara!



Things I love: 
  • The packaging--its a nice shiny gold, so pretty :) haha
  • The way it separates my lashes IMMENSELY
  • The wand type, its the perfect size, not too big or small 
  • The little spoolies shape, not sure if you can tell in the pic above, but its like a propeller shape.  Add this with TONS of bristles and you are bound for the "millions of lashes" look!
  • How black it is, I believe mine is "blackest black" -or something like that. 
**I absolutely LOVE L'Oreal Mascaras, they have always been my favorites even after branching out to try other brands, I don't know what they're doing, but I hope they keep it up. I decided to give this one a whirl because just the name in itself sounded promising, especially from a very reputable brand.  I was pleasantly surprised with the results, and this has become my new favorite mascara.  I have pretty long lashes to begin with, but I can definitely attest to the fact that this mascara separates each and every lash because of the brush and it also does not get clumpy (which is obviously a plus!) I cannot think of anything that really bothered me to mention, so I will leave it at this and say that I definitely recommend trying this! :)

To gals batting their beautiful lashes everywhere,

xox 



1 comment:

  1. Great review, this is a product I will be trying!

    xoxo, Chantel

    ReplyDelete