Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Overdue IMATS/Drugstore/Sephora Shop and Tell!

In April, I had the pleasure of attending IMATS NYC (International Makeup Artist Trade Show), I am so lucky to be able to just hop on the train or in my car and go because it is so close! I must say, if any of you attended the one we held here in the city last year then you will probably agree with me when I say that this year was SO much more organized and better overall! There was so much more space which meant we got to have more vendors! We even got to walk around without bumping into others ;) haha I can definitely say that I had such an amazing time there! I even met Kandee Johnson, one of my very favorite women.  Inglot and NYX had the longest lines from what I could tell, but it was all worth it :) Check out what I picked up below as well as from Sephora and Target :)


Kandee and I :)
INGLOT & NYX Concealers in a jar purchased from IMATS, Sonia Kashuk Concealer quad purchased from Target.

INGLOT Freedom System 10 Shadow Palette purchased from IMATS, LOVE these shadows, so beautiful and pigmented!

NYX Lip Products and JulieG Nailpolish purchased from IMATS

Tarte Mini Sized Eye Primer and Face Primers purchased from Sephora, Model in a Bottle Setting Spray Purchased from IMATS.

Mini Tarte Bronzer in Park Ave Princess and Blush in Amused purchased from Sephora.

Also stopped by the Give Good Face booth and picked up one of these awesome T's! I like to wear this when I am doing makeup on someone haha too funny!

Along with this, the only other thing that I didn't photograph because I am in the process of cleaning them would be my Royal Langnickel makeup brushes, picked up 4 single face and eye brushes.

I will probably review some of these purchases further with a little more time, want to make sure I test them out well!

It's Not A Magic Wand,

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment