Monday, June 25, 2012

Shop and Tell: ULTA, Bath and Body Works, Target

Did some shopping this past week and thought I would share some of the things with you!

Target/ULTA:

Pictured above:

  • Freeman Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Under-eye Circle Concealer in Medium (this was a repurchase!)
  • Revlon Kissable Just Bitten Lip Stain in Lovesick
  • Sample Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque (wanted to try it before dropping $30 on the full size! haha)
  • 3 Covergirl Outlast All Day Lip Color in Nude, Ever Red-dy, Always Rosy

Swatches from above mentioned lip colors: 

  1.  Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Lovesick
  2. Covergirl Outlast Lip Color in Always Rosy
  3. Covergirl Outlast Lip Color in Ever Red-dy
  4. Covergirl Outlast Lip Color in Nude 
 *Product review on these coming soon, I am still trying them out ;)

Bath and Body Works:

Pictured Above:
  • Slatkin & Co. Candle in Pineapple Orchid
  • Slatkin & Co. Candle in Pomegranate Lemonade
  • Decorative Candle Display Jar
I wanted some new summery scents since I burn candles year round :) These colors were also so pretty! In addition to the above mentioned things, I also purchased two wallflower refills in Gingham Apple and Market Peach! :)

My candle just made me want to make a pomegranate lemonade...::sigh::,

xox

1 comment: