Sunday, July 29, 2012

Quick OOTD: Fall Fashion in the Summer!

Blogging from my iPhone which means photo quality won't be great but if you follow me on instagram (Alyseap) you probably already saw this outfit of the day :) I really just wanted to let you guys know exactly where I purchased everything from and instagram is for pictures, not 917162 words SO, here you go! Enjoy

Jeans: Zara
Top: Forever 21
Necklace: Etsy (blog post before this has more info on the necklace!)
Shoes: Nine West
Belt: JCREW
Watch: Michael Kors (my staple watch!)
Earrings : Diamond Studs

Makeup: a mix of MAC, Inglot, Tarte, Urban Decay, Maybelline and L'Oreal

Can't wait for fall, but I bet you can tell that from my outfit ;)

Xox

1 comment:

  1. omg your cross is so cute! I love the mint & leopard combo

    ReplyDelete