Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas!

There are only two weeks left until Valentine's Day.  For those of my readers who aren't in the US or maybe don't celebrate when we do here, it is on the 14th of February.  Valentine's day has a whole lot of different meanings to different people. For some, like myself, it means spending some extra quality time with your significant other and doing something special for him or her.  I, for one, have cooked my boyfriend a special dinner every Valentine's Day that we have been together.  For others, it can be hanging with loved ones (friends, family etc) and just having a good time celebrating love itself.  Either way, this day can be really fun...if you are open to branching out and thinking outside the box :)

Some cool things to do for V-day that are inexpensive and fun are:

  1. Stay in and make a homemade dinner (this is my fav!)
  2. Have a picnic in the park with all kinds of special treats (wish I lived in warmer weather!)
  3. Re-create the night of your first date...how friggin cute. 
  4. Grab a romantic movie, light a candle and enjoy!
  5. Have some girlfriends over for drinks. 
Those are just some of the things I could think of off of the top of my head...there are SO many different ways to partake in the Valentine's Day celebrations though---it doesn't have to be something grand, just something memorable :)

Here are some outfits that I threw together that I thought would assist any of my readers that were struggling with ideas as to what to wear on this day to be festive but remain put together looking. Here is what I came up with:


vday2

vday1
I always like to wear something either red or pink on this day--even if it is just a red lip or a red heart clutch----I died when I saw this! How awesome! hahaha

Anything you decide to wear I am sure you will look fabulous. Remember looking your best starts with how you feel on the inside--THAT is what exudes confidence ;)

I LOVE you all,

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment