Friday, July 12, 2013

Highlights From California Vacation Day 1

LA Collage one
Some photos I took with my phone while flying over the Grand Canyon--this whole flight had some seriously breathtaking views, this being one of them. 

LA collage two
Enjoyed some "In n Out Burger" for lunch. My burger of choice is the cheeseburger protein style (no bun just two lettuce leaves!) ;) While driving back to our place, we had to stop in the middle of the road in order to not hit a ....coyote! Not going to lie, I have never seen one up close and personal and although this one appeared to be small and emaciated, it was very intimidating to a Jersey girl like myself lol Yiikes! 

LA Collage 3
  This is a glimpse of our place. We rented from a wonderful man who is so accommodating, we are very lucky to have found a place this nice with such a truly amazing location--underneath the Hollywood sign in the Hollywood Hills. I wish we never had to leave, the property is that nice! lol

This briefly sums up day 1 of my California vacation---7 more full days to go :) Tomorrow morning we are off to San Diego. Let's see if I can keep up with this whole posting every day thing lol 

Living a California Dream, 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment