Thursday, July 18, 2013

Highlights From Day 6 Of My Vacation: Beverly Hills/Anaheim/LA

BVcollage1
Last night after I posted my highlights for the day, we decided to venture out to see a movie at the famous Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd. There were tons of tourists, including ourselves, roaming the Blvd. to see street performers, the stars of fame and the famous celebrity hand/footprints  at the Chinese Theater. The movie we saw was "White House Down"-I absolutely loved this movie! I cried, laughed and had my jaw down for almost the whole movie--I definitely recommend it.
BVcollage2
First thing this morning we headed over to Beverly Hills. I always like people watching and what the perfect place to do so. We saw a bunch of flashy people with their flashy clothes and cars haha it was honestly like nothing else I've ever seen--and was quite fun for that matter :) Rodeo Drive is such a pretty place to see!
BVcollage3
This was my FAVORITE part of the entire day. I got to meet one of my favorite actresses ever! (Second to Eva Longoria ;) If you don't watch Devious Maids, get on that ASAP--excellent show. We visited The Grove today for lunch and just so happen to run into a taping of the show Extra!--Maria Menounos was there recording her segments and it was so interesting to see how "live" television is made. She is absolutely stunning in person, even more than on tv! After having lunch I read on a sign that Roselyn Sanchez was set to make an appearance at 330pm! What!?!?!?! Could it be?!? my favorite actress was going to be right there!!! I was so excited and proceeded to center stage (can you spot me in the photo above behind the ladies?) for her interview. The cameras were right on me--I could touch her if I wanted to, that's how close I was! lol Needless to say, my day was made--she is such a sweet women, she even brought Sebella, her daughter, on "set". Ahhh....I will definitely never ever forget today!
BVcollage4
   Last but not least we headed over to Anaheim to visit Downtown Disney. I love everything about Disney--it's so magical and whimsical. The guys got to play some games at ESPN Zone and I dabbled in some shopping at World of Disney =D What a wonderful way to end the day. 

I have realized, most of the parking decks we have visited have a "first 3 hours of parking are free" policy---this is unheard of in Jersey so I was pleasantly surprised :) Does California get any better?

Off to a really cool experience in the morning, cant wait to share that :)

Beauty and the Beast....in Legos!, 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment